Sunday, January 15, 2012

Graphic Design meets Paper Crafts


My first project idea was to create graphic paper crafts. In order to do this, I first started with a digital illustration of a penguin. I have a few different zoo animals on file but the penguin ended up being my favorite. I printed him out (his name is Arty) on bright white card stock. I knew just the prefect ribbon to use to take this design into the world of paper crafts. Polka dots are my absolute favorite pattern! They are amazing :) A simple bow at the top and done. A simple, bold, and graphic card. 

This business might not work out if I end up wanting to keep all the cards I make.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica!

    How exciting..Good luck on your new venture. I know it's hard to let go of something you have created and fallen in love with. I am with you..I go gaga over polka dots too...lol

    I would like to follow your blog, but I can't find a follower gadget???

    Say hi to your Mom...she needs to blog too..

    bunches of hugs Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE! This blog is SWEET!

    Love your work, cuz.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!